Also, if you want to read on the difference between surgical masks/ respirators - start here: http://emag.medicalexpo.com/which-masks-actually-protect-against-coronavirus/
At #ANE2020, I was that person walking around wearing a Vogmask. It made me self-conscious, but I was surprised people complimented me on it! Keep in mind, many folks have health concerns! If you see this mask, I'm not sick - it's a preventative measure!
There's been a lot of talk lately of viruses/con crud at events. Let me emphasize: paper surgical masks offer minimal protection! Get yourself an N95 mask, such as Vogmasks. Bring Purell, wash your hands. You'll be okay! Have fun out there! ❤
Heading home from #ANE2020. What an amazing weekend! ❤ This was my first fur con after being "in" the fandom just 1 year. Wishing it didn't have to end - I was getting so emotional yesterday... alas, real life calls me back.
I REALLY enjoyed getting to fluff around with Jetty (@/GoldenDruid). We're the only two @/SchneeCreations suiters in the US; so we HAD to meet up. ❤ I'm still learning to perform - so it was a treat to interact with those with such great talent! (1/2)
Hi I have been busy as hell and need to be on here more!!!!!
For those who dig adopts and custom characters I have a custom Weather Fennec auction that is live until the 25th! Currently it only has 1 (one) bid too!
Feel free to email bids too to [email protected] too if you do not have or use FA. Twitter DMs and Telegram PMs work too @ NightlineZ
Quick Newbie Guide For #MastoMonday:
- Caption your images. It doesn't have to be detailed, but any caption at all would make it easier for people who use screen readers.
- CW things. Err on the side of caution. It's better for someone to find out the content isn't as bad as the CW made them think than the other way around.
- One thing you absolutely should CW is a post with a lot of emojis: it won't make sense for someone using a screen reader, but it would be very annoying to them.
- Pick an instance that aligns with your interest, especially if you're queer or a POC. These instances would be more aggressive in banning people and instances that may harass you.
- Interact. Many people here aren't interested in gathering a huge following and won't follow back just because you faved or boosted something they posted.
- Be nice. If you act here like you'd on Twatter or FaceCrook, you'd either find it to be not much better, or you'd get blocked by everyone quickly, probably both.
Hello! My name is Leor, a skullcat. Sometimes, I does silly things with my wife's toucan raptor mask of Tiktak. ^_^ #introduction
I also updated my, "An Incomplete Guide to Getting Started on Mastodon" post. I'm hoping to turn it into a full guide that could be shared with new users with more examples and tips. If anyone has anything to suggest, lmk!
34 | Gray-ace/Non-binary | She/they | SFW | ✂️ Suit by SchneePardi Creations
snouts.online is a friendly, furry-oriented, lgbtq+, generally leftist, 18+ sex-positive community that runs on mastodon, the open-source social network technology. you don't need a snout to join, but it's recommended!