My brain decided that this needed to be made, like, NOW. So here it is. Done in Sketch. #Mystodon
On the off chance that my bedtime meds have made me even more brain-foggy than I think, could someone please proofread this while I fall down go boom? #Mystodon https://archive.guildofarchivists.org/wiki/Bahro_nekisahl
Remember how we thought we knew what Pluto looked like, but we actually didn't because we had been working off artists' renditions and some HST smudges? Then, all of a sudden, we had *amazing* high-quality, true color photos of that gorgeous thing with its eerie lack of color and surprise heart? <3
We didn't even know Ultima Thule existed five years ago. Here's what it looks like as I'm going to bed! Tomorrow we'll actually know for real!
So happy to meet this icy rocky planet-stuff baby. \o/
2019 goals Show more
• Finish the Archive migration (432 articles to go…)
• Design and make a Myst cross-stitch project, and try to get it into the Desert Bus craft-along
• Get a handle on my backlogs of stuff
• Polish my DB game jam project
• Make my Tetsonot rebuild concept
• Lose some weight
• Participate in the DB2019 game jam
• Myst retrospective video essay series
• Find a new jorb
2018 personal review (+) Show more
• Lots of progress on my project to migrate the old Guild of Archivists database to MediaWiki
• Made a game for the Desert Bus 2018 game jam
• Made some wicked-sweet materials in Substance Designer
• Learned how to do cross-stitch and finished my first project
• Started a journal (if somewhat intermittently)
• Finally did something with my silly vanity domain
• Told some very dad jokes
I blame @mcmansionhell for getting me started on cross-stitch this year.
Not that I'm actually complaining. It's probably the cheapest hobby besides cloud-watching or leaf-pressing, and it's soooooo chill.
So, thanks Kate :)
Don't forget that New Horizons is ringing in 2019 with a Kuiper Belt Object flyby at 12:33 AM EST! http://pluto.jhuapl.edu/News-Center/Where-to-Watch.php #astronomy
I finally finished my Age 233 cross-stitch project! Pattern by cloudmarsh: http://cloudmarsh.tumblr.com/post/146858060549/the-pattern-for-my-age-233-cross-stitch-if-anyone #Mystodon #mastoart
furry / Myst nerd / hypertext markup linguist / game dev / enby ace
Avatar by S0LARDOG • Reaction stickers by CurioDraco
snouts.online is a friendly, furry-oriented, lgbtq+, generally leftist, 18+ sex-positive community that runs on mastodon, the open-source social network technology. you don't need a snout to join, but it's recommended!
more about this instance